Thank you to everyone who attended Monday's information meeting. I very much enjoyed speaking with you all, and I'm excited for next year! In fact, I'm almost ready for summer to be over so we can begin the journey of history, writing and art. (I added an art page to provide more information for those who are interested.) Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns, and certainly take your time to decide about next year. It's important to feel confident about the decisions we make regarding our children's learning.Thursday, June 23, 2011
Thank You
Thank you to everyone who attended Monday's information meeting. I very much enjoyed speaking with you all, and I'm excited for next year! In fact, I'm almost ready for summer to be over so we can begin the journey of history, writing and art. (I added an art page to provide more information for those who are interested.) Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns, and certainly take your time to decide about next year. It's important to feel confident about the decisions we make regarding our children's learning.About Me
- Shaltanis Family
- After nearly 13 years in the Golden State, we have relocated to the Lone Star State. Moving from Southern California to Texas has been a grand endeavor, and we will be spending the majority of our energy adjusting and acclimating to our new lifestyle.